As states and private companies build health care exchanges, it is imperative that employer groups and brokers develop a solid understanding of exchanges and their offerings.
In this webinar, experts in the fields of insurance and exchange administration will break down the exchange model and share valuable insights about what you and your employees or clients need to know when choosing and using an exchange or exchange benefit plan(s).
Attendees will learn:
- The different types of exchanges and what those differences mean for you
- What to look for when selecting an exchange plan or plans for employees
- How to evaluate and effectively use exchange websites
- How to educate employees on selecting and using exchange plans
- The role of the broker in the exchanges
Kate McCown, PCS, Director, Group Compliance Exchange Administration, Ameritas Group
Dennis Prysner, Senior Vice President and Chief Project Officer, HealthPlan Services
Dennis Butler, President, Association Benefit Advisors