With the final provisions of the Affordable Care Act slated to take effect in 2014including the implementation of public exchangesemployers are taking a hard look at the impact these changes may have on their benefit programs for 2014 and beyond, and are evaluating the possibility of engaging private exchanges.
Dont miss this web seminar for a lively discussion on the status of public exchanges, the rapidly developing private exchange market, and what it all means to employers.
Topics of discussion will include:
- State exchanges, partnerships, and federally facilitated exchanges: their differences and the players behind them
- Critical decisions for states and the impact on employers
- Whether or not employers can offer group insurance and send low wage workers to the public exchange
- Emerging exchange models for different employer types and sizes
- Opportunities for employers within different exchange types
- Brett Graham
- Don Garlitz
Exchange Solutions, bswift