February 25, 2013 1pm ET / 10am PT
Highlights of the survey conducted by Employee Benefit News in November 2012 include:
- Nearly 70% of respondents that offer a legal plan rank improving employee satisfaction as the #1 or 2 reason they do so.
- 57% of respondents that offer a legal services plan list minimizing employee stress from legal matters as a top plan benefit to the organization.
- 64% of respondents that offer a legal services plan report that legal services plans are easier to administer than other voluntary benefits.
To learn more about the survey findings and how legal services plans can fit into a well-rounded benefits package, join us for this practical and timely web seminar.
- How legal plans help strategic companies meet their top HR objectives
- Why employees' need and value legal services
- Factors to consider when selecting a legal services provider
- How to implement a legal services plan at your company using limited resources
Julie Herr, Benefits Program Manager at Sprint
Marci Bowers, Sales & Marketing Director at Hyatt Legal Plans